www.amazon.com
Technical Details:
Stunning 7-inch color touchscreen
- Magazines & newspapers in rich color, Kids' books come alive
- Over 2 million titles at your fingertips
- Get social, surf the web, play games, even listen to music
- Built-in WiFi
Nothing brings your reading to life like our Vivid View? Color Touchscreen. The rich high resolution back lit display uses more than 16 million colors to illuminate stunning images and crisp text for easy reading day or night.
8GB of built-in memory lets you hold up to 6,000 books or a combination that might include 1,000 books, 25 full-color magazines, 10 newspapers, 50 kids' books, 500 songs and 150 photos. Run out of space? Slip in a Micro SD memory card to store even more. Your NOOK Color books are yours to keep forever. Upgrade your NOOK Color, replace a lost NOOK Color or use our free NOOK apps to read on another device - your books are safely stored and can be downloaded anytime, anywhere. NOOK Color lets you go beyond reading with our built-in Wi-Fi connection. Surf the web, check your email, read a favorite blog or search Google it's all just a touch away. ck back and have a little fun with the growing array of exclusive NOOK Color extras.
Crossword puzzles, Sudoku, Chess and Pandora internet radio are among the fun additions to the NOOK Color experience.
www.amazon.com
- NEW! Movies & TV Shows on Net flix
- NEW! Comics & graphic novels from Marvel
- World's most advanced Vivid View touchscreen
- NEW! Movies & TV Shows from Net flix
- NEW! NOOK Comics including the largest collection of Marvel graphic novels
- World's most advanced Vivid View 7" touchscreen
- Over 2.5 million books, magazines, interactive kids' books
- Must-have apps like Angry Birds, top music services, & more
- Tablet essentials–email & Web w/video
- Always free NOOK Color support in-store
Most Recent Customer Reviews:
5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Nook Color
The top reviews are all very informative and helpful. I also want to give my opinion on the Nook. I really enjoy using my Nook to borrow digital books from the library. I have the option of borrowing books from both the City and County libraries so the Nook is excellent for borrowing book. It also supports many formats and you can even load your own PDF Documents on it. I also like the feature that allows you to go into any Barns and Noble store and it unlocks all content while you are in there. I can brows a few e-books until I find one I want to buy.
5.0 out of 5 stars NOOK
So fantastic! I was not sure if I would like an eReader but it is really great for travel. As well as it is nice to find some popular books for cheap since its just a download and... Read more
So fantastic! I was not sure if I would like an eReader but it is really great for travel. As well as it is nice to find some popular books for cheap since its just a download and... Read more

